I ordered a neck sling on December 3rd 2017. Tracking information says that FEDEX received the request for shipping on the 7th.

Tracking information that they provided says it is still waiting for the merchandise to be delivered to FEDEX for delivery. I tried multiple times to get a hold of them using their customer support and finally got an answer. It takes six weeks to ship internationally. However, the shipping tracking label is says it is in California.

I am in Oregon. Internationally? I responded to their reply and still have not heard back from them. Customer service is NON- existent at this company and all they want is your money.

P.S. Make sure you read all of their SHIPPING information.. no refunds no guarantees items may not be like they show and you have to provide proof for damaged goods. Not to mention if they get stolen or not delivered no refunds and no returns.

What a blanked up store. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Review about: Dav Beauty Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1441941

I had the same problem! In fact, same product!!!I filed with PayPal and am waiting to see if they will refund the money!

This company operates under many different names. DAV Beauty Care, DAV Beauty, Saiyo Store, Saiyo, Inc., Joint Figures Trading, Joint Stokes Company, just to name a few!

They are not located in the US. There are many people ripped off, I think we need to get International Consumer Affairs involved!