I made one purchase in 8/28/17 and in December of 2017 I was charged 3 additional times from this company in the amount of $59.99 for items I did not purchase. I filed a fraud complaint with my bank and of course they are idiots and said because DAV had all my correct information (of course they did, I purchased from them in August) that they could not refund my account.

Clearly the bank (Chase) does not care nor do appropriate research to make sure this was a legit company.

I emailed this company every day, 2x/day, without a response!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Are theives who steal their customers money.

Comments

Same exact thing happened to me. DAV Beauty charged me $59.99 three times in December 2017 for something I never ordered and never received.

When I reported it to Bank of America, I received this ridiculous peel off mask in the mail from some foreign company.

BOA then said DAV Beauty had provided my correct address, so they determined the charges of $299 are legitimate. Sending a second appeal and reporting to the Attorney General of Washington.Everyone that has been scammed by company, which I learned is out of Tokyo, please email me at eileenmckillop@outlook.com I will forward all complaint to the Attorney General.

YES THIS IS A SCAM.