Dav Beauty - Don’t buy from this company, total scam.

I ordered a neck hammock before Christmas. 3 months later I still hadn’t received it so I contested my charges on my visa.

Lo and behold suddenly the product shows up, so they can collect the money.

No contact info, no return address. Nada.

Bunch of crooks.

3 months my ass.

Obviously they hoped I’d give up since there were no contact info.

Comments

I my self ordered 2 neck hammocks total of $80.94 . Dec 18th 2017 and still haven’t received them , contacted cs@davbeautycare.com ...

NO RESPONSE trying to get money back. Lol. This is a WARNING TO ALL CONSUMERS . DONT USE THEM , now going through PayPal to see what can be done .

$80.94 is a lot of money .

Now in comments they want take my compliment. Lol

Dav Beauty - Placed an Order 4for 5 flickering lights.

Product never arrived. Numerous emails 2 provided customer service repeatedly returned.

FRAUD! If anyone knows how to get to them.

Please let me know. Jim Sandefur on facebook.

Dav Beauty - No way to treat customers

DAVBEAUTY

Purchased a fire light for $28.70 on Friday, Dec 15th, 2017. The AD did not state it would take 10 weeks to get the item, when I called at 6 weeks, they informed it would take 10 weeks. Well.... it's been over 10 weeks and NO LIGHT yet. I have emailed the dealer twice, both times they stated it was "on the way". Now when I look for my order the page is missing. I will be filing a complaint with the FBI next.

Liars, cheaters, scammers.

PLEASE, PLEASE, do NOT buy from this company. Save your time and money. They will SCAM you. I bought the item from a store on Shopify.com. What LOSERS they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dav Beauty Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Anything they have, Except for my money, Customer service sucks, Dav beauty is a fraud, No product arrived and payment was made.

Dav Beauty - RIP OFF

Beware of this rip off company! Ordered a set of indoor lighting 4 months ago and received NOTHING.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Dav Beauty - What a rip off company.

I undoubtedly had ordered something from them that was so long in receiving that i had forgotten what it was. They debited my bank account for $59.99 x3 in less than a week.

Twice in 2 days. I finally received some type of peel off mask that i know i would never have ordered. Filed a dispute with my bank and they showed where i had supposedly ordered this crap.

So not only am I out of my money, but have a product that would be afraid of putting on my face. It is too bad that I had not read the reviews before buying from this company.

Comments

I had the same exact thing happen. They charged my visa $59.99 five separate days in December 2017.

I disputed the charges with my bank, next thing I get this peel off mask.

I’ve kept the packing and everything and will send in your complaint with my appeal to the bank. If you know of any other people who have been scammed, please let me know.Eileenmckillop@outlook.com

Dav Beauty - Big Scam

Ordered the LED lights early in Dec. It’s now Feb 2nd and still no product.

Wish I had used PayPal. Shame on FaceBook for running this ad

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Dav Beauty - AWFUL experience.

1.3

I ordered one of those bulbs on Nov. 28, 2017.

I still haven't received it. I emailed them 7 times and received 2 replies.. The replies just they sent said that, "You should receive your order in the next three days." Hah! Anyway, just today I went to my bank and they are going to investigate and get a refund for me.

I apparently just barely made the window for them to do this (60 days from purchase). This company is THE WORST I had ever dealt with. Not just their customer service, but all aspects seem to be FUBAR. WARNING!

Do not purchase from this company unless you like to go through things like we've been through. If other companies charge are couple more dollars, pay it.

Comments

I ordered the same item on 11/23 and have sent several emails. Each email is returned with an error message saying that the address is invalid.

How were you able to reach someone?

The customer service page leads to an error notice as well. This company is a total sham!

Dav Beauty - Items Not Shipped

1.1

Placed an order through this company and never got my items. Its been over 2 months now.

Pretty pathetic, no response from seller to my inquiries but dispute has been filed with pay pal and they respond to pay pal. False advertisement and thieves. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING! This purchase was done through facebook, i am not sure if the online store and one on facebook are associated but buyer beware!

Another friend of mine placed an order and it took 8 weeks for the item to arrive, when it arrived it looked nothing like the picture on their receipt and the quality was terrible. I am shocked they are still allowed to use paypal after all the complaints i saw.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dav Beauty Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Fact the items were never shipped and false advertisement.

Dav Beauty - SCAM COMPANY

Placed order Nov 30,2017, money taken from my acct next day. Received email saying shipped 12,17,.

Ut is now Jan 25, 2018 and nothing. They are thieves

LED Flame Lamp SCAM from DAV Beauty

Ordered four of the advertised bulbs on December 2nd, charging on my credit card. About two weeks later, I received an e-mail stating thT the product had shipped.

Never arrived. Several e-mails to the company remain unanswered. Went into the ad on Facebook for direct contact through Messenger.

No answer to that either, even though the printed statement is "will be answered immediately." I have contacted my credit card company and filed a claim against this.company. Ad still runs on Facebook as of January 23rd, so I contacted them, but their answer was that customers must look out for themselves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dav Beauty Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

wishfull

Out 52.44. For Fire flame lamps

Products not delivered been 9 weeks now

I’m very upset

Don’t ever order online again

Can’t trust to get your orders

Always a problem No way to call no way to track no email to contact the company If so it’s hidden well BBB should be contacted My next step

wishfull
to wishfull #1430670

Let’s get together and share.

Get a petition or something going.

Notify BBB right now

And other sites to insure our money is save online.

Use the media to show how these scam need to stop.

I’m going to set these mother *** ablaze when I find out who is behind DAV Beauty or “seven figures trading joint”.

Someone will pay for *** with me with this scam.

Had similar experience with same product, It's a shell game now, add still runs but DavBeauty cannot be contacted. Getting replies from RamaDeals not affiliated with DavBeauty.

Too bad, kind of a unique item. out $28.00.

View more comments