Dav Beauty - Ordered 1 light bulb

8 months and no bulb. Big runaround.

Now my e-mails are not going through. This company is a big ripoff scam. Luckily I only ordered 1 item. If I lived in California I'd be kicking down their door.

These creeps should be in jail.

They Stold my money. NEVER ORDER FROM Dav Beauty, YOU WON'T GET YOUR PRODUCTS....CRIMINALS

Review about: Fire Bulb.

Fradulent Charges of $300 by Dav Beauty Corp, no cooperation from Bank of America

My wife purchased was beads in September of 17'. Then, from December 11-19 they charged her card 59.99 five different times.

I disputed the fraudulent charges with Bank of America and they only reversed 3 of the 5 charges. They are saying that the thieves were able to provide them with my address suggesting the purchases were legitimate. So 3 they found to be fraud but the other 2 were legit? I keep arguing with Bank of America every time the respond to me.

The keep telling me to contact the merchant but not even they can give me a contact.

I've sent them websites with hundreds of complaints nearly identical to my claim and they refuse to refund my account. I have concluded Bank of America is incompetent and a very poor company to do business with and will be severing all accounts associated.

Review about: Bank Of America Claim.

Reason of review: Fraud.

I liked: Fraud charges.

I didn't like: Fraud company.

Dav Beauty - Never received my order !!!!

1161 E Kimberly Rd, Davenport, IA 52807, USA 0 comments

The problem is that nothing happened because I’ve never received my damn order !!!

Try contacting the company but they refused to answer me back !!!

This company should be sued !!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dav Beauty - Never received my order

I ordered the flaming lights on November 23,2017. I spent 94.00 dollars on that order.

As of today 3/24/18 I still haven't received my order. I've made several attempts to contact them and I never heard back from them.

I placed my order on Facebook. I guess I'm out of the 94 dollars.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dav Beauty - Don’t buy from this company, total scam.

I ordered a neck hammock before Christmas. 3 months later I still hadn’t received it so I contested my charges on my visa.

Lo and behold suddenly the product shows up, so they can collect the money.

No contact info, no return address. Nada.

Bunch of crooks.

3 months my ass.

Obviously they hoped I’d give up since there were no contact info.

Comments

I my self ordered 2 neck hammocks total of $80.94 . Dec 18th 2017 and still haven’t received them , contacted cs@davbeautycare.com ...

NO RESPONSE trying to get money back. Lol. This is a WARNING TO ALL CONSUMERS . DONT USE THEM , now going through PayPal to see what can be done .

$80.94 is a lot of money .

Now in comments they want take my compliment. Lol

Dav Beauty - Placed an Order 4for 5 flickering lights.

Product never arrived. Numerous emails 2 provided customer service repeatedly returned.

FRAUD! If anyone knows how to get to them.

Please let me know. Jim Sandefur on facebook.

Dav Beauty - No way to treat customers

DAVBEAUTY

Purchased a fire light for $28.70 on Friday, Dec 15th, 2017. The AD did not state it would take 10 weeks to get the item, when I called at 6 weeks, they informed it would take 10 weeks. Well.... it's been over 10 weeks and NO LIGHT yet. I have emailed the dealer twice, both times they stated it was "on the way". Now when I look for my order the page is missing. I will be filing a complaint with the FBI next.

Liars, cheaters, scammers.

PLEASE, PLEASE, do NOT buy from this company. Save your time and money. They will SCAM you. I bought the item from a store on Shopify.com. What LOSERS they are.

Review about: Led Flame Lamps.

I didn't like: Anything they have, Except for my money, Customer service sucks, Dav beauty is a fraud, No product arrived and payment was made.

Dav Beauty - RIP OFF

Beware of this rip off company! Ordered a set of indoor lighting 4 months ago and received NOTHING.

Dav Beauty - Ripped off

There is no contact information. I have tried to email them but my emails are returned

Review about: Pillow.

Comments

Ordered a Saiyo Pro Full Boby Pillow on December 5, 2017 from Dav Beauty.

My credit card was charged immediately.

I am still waiting for the Saiyo Pro Full Body pillow that I ordered.

I received an email that from DAv Beauty that my order was received, and it was on the way.

NEVER RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!

Dav Beauty - What a rip off company.

I undoubtedly had ordered something from them that was so long in receiving that i had forgotten what it was. They debited my bank account for $59.99 x3 in less than a week.

Twice in 2 days. I finally received some type of peel off mask that i know i would never have ordered. Filed a dispute with my bank and they showed where i had supposedly ordered this crap.

So not only am I out of my money, but have a product that would be afraid of putting on my face. It is too bad that I had not read the reviews before buying from this company.

Review about: Peel - Off Mask.

Comments

I had the same exact thing happen. They charged my visa $59.99 five separate days in December 2017.

I disputed the charges with my bank, next thing I get this peel off mask.

I’ve kept the packing and everything and will send in your complaint with my appeal to the bank. If you know of any other people who have been scammed, please let me know.Eileenmckillop@outlook.com